For Schedules Click Below:
Player Registration CLICK HERE
Fees-$75 per player which includes a team t-shirt
Forms-All players must turn in a copy of their birth certificate and a signed LCS Emergency Medical & Liability Waiver in order to participate. If players participated at LCS during the past 2 years new forms are not needed.
Scholarships-Available to those players who receive Free or Reduced lunch at school. A copy of the school Free/Reduced Lunch letter is required to be eligible for a scholarship. Free Lunch players owe $15 and Reduced Lunch players owe $40.
Coaches Background Check Link: Click Here
Coaches CDC (Concussion Testing) link: Click Here
1. Monday March 4, 2019- Team Designations Due (coaches must notify LCS of how many teams their school will have and in what division (Varsity, JV1, and JV2). To clarify, JV2 is a very recreational division)
2. Monday March 4, 2019 - Coaches Deadline to submit player t-shirt sizes to LCS
- t-shirt sizes may be phoned in to Tawny ext 106 or Katie ext 103
- t-shirt sizes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- t-shirt sizes may be faxed to 862-5223 ATTN: Katie or Tawny
- Only the total number of t-shirts needed by size are to be submitted for each team
3. Monday March 11, 2019- Deadline for player registration, to submit new player birth certificates and LCS medical liability waivers, and pay fee ($75 per player). All player documentation, scholarship forms and fees MUST be paid online or delivered to the LCS Office by this date. Fees are NOT paid to the schools.
4. Wednesday March 13, 2019- Rosters are due to LCS
5. Mark check when asked for payment. All coaches must possess a current approved background check through MYSA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process.
6. Monday March 18, 2019-Middle School Girls Games Begin
*Varsity plays on Monday nights
*JV 1 plays on Tuesday nights
*JV 2 plays on Thursday nights
- In the event of rainouts/cancellations, decisions regarding cancellations are normally made by 2:00pm in the afternoon of each game day. In some cases, decisions are made at game time. Cancellation notices are posted on the home page of the web site and also on the "Field Conditions and weather information" section of our voicemail system (press "4" when in the general voicemail system).
MIDDLE SCHOOLS PARTICIPATING & CONTACTS
*If your school is not on this list, please call the LCS office at 417-862-3211. You will be placed on the team that is geographically the closest or one that needs players to complete their team.
|Bolivar Middle School Girls||John Thomas||417-327-3571|
|JV2 - Team Dinwiddieemail@example.com|
|JV1 - Team Giglio|
|Branson Middle School Girls||Doug Fogelquist||417-292-3075|
|Cherokee Middle School Girls||Stuart Huffman||417-839-5695|
|Greenwood Middle School Girls||Tom Fowler - Head Coach||417-818-5100|
|Lebanon Middle School Girls||Carsyn Nelson||417-664-0477|
|JV1 Gold||Alyssa Long||417-322-2217|
|Matt Jernigan - Manater||417-350-0507|
|New Covenant Middle School Girls||Eric Crain||417-380-9264|
|Ozark Middle School Girls||Shan Smahon||
|Pipkin Middle School Girls||Billy Constantine - Head Coach||417-234-6900|
|Rogersville Girls||Brett Wubbena||417-569-4623|
|Team United||Yolanda Taylor - Head Coach||
|Willard/ Hickory Hills/Fair Grove/Pleasant View|
|Alex Bader - Pleasant Hope Contact||417-425-6495|
|Evan Palmer - Nixa Contact||
For questions regarding middle school soccer, please call Tawny Brown at 417-862-3211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.