All games will be played at the Lake Country Soccer and Cooper Sports Complex, located at 2503 and 2334 E. Pythian Drive in Springfield, MO. 65802
Friday night games may be scheduled for teams that are only within a 35 mile radius of Springfield.
The 2016 Sport Shake LCS Fall Classic accepts both boys' and girls' teams.
- Boys teams ages Under-9 through Under-15
- Girls teams ages Under-9 through High School
- MYSA sanctioned tournament
- Got Soccer team registration and points
- Teams are guaranteed a minimum of three (3) games
- 7v7 format for Under -9 and Under-10 divisions
- 9v9 format for Under- 11 and Under- 12 divisions
- 11v11 formats for Under-13 thru High School age divisions
- Different brackets in those age groups where a sufficient number of teams have applied and expressed a desire to compete at a particular level
- The Sport Shake LCS Fall Classic is a Stay To Play tournament. Please scroll to the bottom of the page for the housing link and additional details.
|ROSTER SIZE||FORMAT||ENTRY FEE|
|U9 - U10 Boys & Girls||12||7v7||$475|
|U11 - U12 Boys & Girls||16||9v9||$525|
|U13 - U15 Boys & Girls||22||11v11||$575|
|U16 - U19 Girls||22||11v11||$575|
Lake Country will do its best to honor team requests; however, it is not always possible to accommodate all requests during bracketing/scheduling. Teams must enter any special requests or coaching conflicts in the comments section of their team application. Coaching conflicts will always be given first priority when scheduling games. Any requests that are received after September 22, 2016 will not be considered during the bracketing/scheduling process.
Click (HERE) to download the Tournament Sanctioning Form
Click (HERE) for Tournament/Team Check-In Information Document
Click (HERE) to download the field layout map
Click (HERE) to download Tournament Rules of Competition
Click (HERE) for 2014 Tournament Results
Click (HERE) for 2015 Tournament Results
Important Housing Update
All rooms contracted by Lake Country Soccer for the tournament have been filled. Teams are welcome to book directly with a hotel of their choosing. Springfield has 50+ area hotel properties that can accommodate teams. The areas of Nixa, Ozark, Republic and Branson are also options due to their close proximity to Springfield. You may access a list of Springfield area hotel's by clicking here.
Tournament Director: John Markey, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tournament Administrator: Bobbi Box, email@example.com
Tournament Assignor: Shane Kennard, firstname.lastname@example.org