Registration Click Here
Fees-$75 per player which includes a team t-shirt
Forms-All players must turn in a copy of their birth certificate and a signed LCS Emergency Medical & Liability Waiver in order to participate. If players participated at LCS during the past 2 years new forms are not needed.
Scholarships-Available to those players who receive Free or Reduced lunch at school. A copy of the school Free/Reduced Lunch letter is required to be eligible for a scholarship. Free Lunch players owe $15 and Reduced Lunch players owe $40.
1. Tuesday March 6, 2017- Team Designations Due (coaches must notify LCS of how many teams their school will have and in what division (Varsity, JV1, and JV2). To clarify, JV2 is a very recreational division)
2. Tuesday March 6, 2017 - Deadline to submit player t-shirt sizes to LCS
- t-shirt sizes may be phoned in to Tawny ext 106 or Katie ext 103
- t-shirt sizes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- t-shirt sizes may be faxed to 862-5223 ATTN: Katie or Tawny
- Only the total number of t-shirts needed by size are to be submitted for each team
3. Monday March 13, 2017 - Deadline for player registration, to submit new player birth certificates and LCS medical liability waivers, and pay fee ($75 per player). All player documentation, scholarship forms and fees MUST be paid online or delivered to the LCS Office by this date. Fees are NOT paid to the schools.
4. Wednesday March 15, 2017- Rosters are due to LCS
5. TBD, 2017- 6-9pm.-"Youth Certification Course", formerly the "F License" is required for all Middle School Coaches. If you have not already participated in this course please plan to attend. To register, go to moyouthsoccer.org, "Coaching" , then "Coaching Education", then "Schedule"). Find the course listed for Lake Country and register. All LCS coaches participate for free so mark check when they ask for payment.
6. Monday March 27, 2017-Middle School Girls Games Begin
*Varsity plays on Monday nights
*JV 1 plays on Tuesday nights
*JV 2 plays on Thursday nights
- In the event of rainouts/cancellations, decisions regarding cancellations are normally made by 2:00pm in the afternoon of each game day. In some cases, decisions are made at game time. Cancellation notices are posted on the home page of the web site and also on the "Field Conditions and weather information" section of our voicemail system (press "4" when in the general voicemail system).
MIDDLE SCHOOLS PARTICIPATING & CONTACTS
*If your school is not on this list, please call the LCS office at 417-862-3211. You will be placed on the team that is geographically the closest or one that needs players to complete their team.
|Bolivar Middle School Girls+B5:D72 JV1||William Van Hoornbeek||417-234-8953|
|Bolivar Middle School Girls JV2||Bill & Jesse Sheppek||417- 399-5353|
|Branson Middle School Girls JV1||Frank Epps||417-335-0097|
|Brandon Scott Girls Coach at Branson High|
|Branson Middle School Girls JV2||David Brenner||417-300-2570|
|Cherokee Middle School Girls Varsity||Brett Peterson||206-422-2730|
|Cherokee Middle School Girls JV2||Jim Danzer||417-887-5739|
|Greenwood Middle School Girls JV2||Tom Fowler||417-818-5100|
|Hickory Hills Middle School Girls JV2||Tom Fowler||417-818-5100|
|Jarrett Middle School Girls JV2||Eddie Florez||417-883-1895|
|Lebanon Middle School Girls JV2||Matt Jernigan||417-350-0507|
|Lebanon Middle School Girls JV2firstname.lastname@example.org|
|New Covenant Middle School Girls JV2||Eric Crain||417-380-9264|
|Nixa Middle School Girls Varsity||Ben Reynolds||576-2737|
|Nixa Middle School Girls JV1||Darren Sutherland||417-245-0061|
|Ozark Middle School Girls JV1||Jason Williams||417-818-7114|
|Ozark Middle School Girls JV2||Jason@ariseng.com|
|Pershing/ Catholic Middle School Girls JV1||Robert Talburt||417-655-8583|
|Pershing/ Catholic Middle School Girls JV2email@example.com|
|Pleasant View Middle School Girls Varsity||David Burson Jr||417-496-0949|
|Pipkin Middle School Girls Varsity||Billy Constantine||417-234-6900|
|Pipkin Middle School Girls JV1firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pipkin Middle School Girls JV2|
|Rogersville Girls JV2||Yvonne Feckovic||417597-0155|
|Willard Middle School Girls JV1||Stacy Salyers||417-496-3231|
|Willard Middle School Girls JV2email@example.com|
For questions regarding middle school soccer, please call Tawny Brown at 417-862-3211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.